Skip available courses
This is a highly interactive class, demonstrating project risk management within product development context.
We will use tools and techniques to identify and uncover the risk to which our project may be subjected.
We will use methods to assess, quantify and qualify the risks, as well as demonstrate the cascading impact of risks on a project. There will be guided practice as well as solo / team practice and we will demonstrate the adaptation of the Failure Mode Effects Analysis technique applied to project risk management - the template will be made available to all attendees
The class will cover:
- Risk and project scope
- Compounding impact of risks (probability)
- Risk identification Techniques
- Risk assessment (Quantitative and Qualitative)
- Agile techniques that can be applied to conventional project to improve probability for success.
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis tool applied to project risk management